Align inventories with demand, manage assets more profitably.
Get logistics costs under control and negotiate better deals from your supply chain partners. Drill through transportation providers, quantities and values, shipping deadlines, dependability scores and costs. Integrate third-party transportation data and analyse waiting and pickup times of your suppliers.
Commercial fleet telematics market to take off over the next five years, with unit shipments reaching 16.8 million units by the end of 2018, up from 1.1 million units last year.
- Better allocate resources.
- Boost lorry and container inventory values while reducing costs.
- Validate freight costs, flag-up any deviations in dates or quantities and benefit from detailed visual analysis of freight movements.
- Model and visualise GPS tracking data and associated attributes over time to lower fuel costs and make the most of your assets and inventory throughput.
- Reduce downtime costs during routine maintenance and bad weather.
We deliver the essential benefits for the Logistics sector:
We provide solutions for the Logistics sector, including analytics for:
We deliver the essential features for organisations in the Logistics sector:
People in the Logistics sector may be interested in what we are doing elsewhere: